Incorporated in 1922 by founders and brothers Ralph, Paul and Walter Sloan, the initial focus of Sloan Lubrication Systems was mechanical lubricators used in heavy industry, steam-to-water heat exchangers, and steam traps. Walter’s son John joined the company following his service in World War II, and helped the business shift to provide accurate, protected lubrication systems for the fast-growing natural gas transmission industry.
In 1972 the focus shifted again as Walter Sloan II joined the firm. Soon his brother Andrew and sister Nancy joined and skillfully implemented exciting new technological developments in lubrication systems for compressor applications in natural gas, refining, chemicals and emerging industries. In 2003, Walter’s son C.J. joined and together with brothers Brian and Eric became the fourth Sloan generation invested in the constant development and innovation of lubrication technology, while continuing to maintain Sloan Lubrication’s dedication to customer satisfaction.
In 2008, Sloan Lubrication Systems moved to a new facility and later expanded internal manufacturing capabilities to ensure delivery of the highest quality Lubrication Systems for customers who have come to expect superior performance.