Engineered to provide the best piston fit possible, our divider blocks effectively divide the total flow of lubricant delivered to all lubrication points. Designed specifically for low-flow, high pressure applications in compressors and engines, our divider blocks exceed the highest industry standards, ensure the optimal delivery of necessary lubrication to downstream points, and guarantee fail-safe shutdown.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated baseplate poppet checks ensure positive output
- Outlet ports machined to accept O-ring fittings and standard pipe thread fittings
- Integrated top and bottom baseplate sections reduce leak points
- Rear-mounting spacers prevent thermal expansion
- Corrosion-resistant nitriding withstands the most extreme environments
- All surfaces precision machined to prevent geothermic deformations
- Tapered countersunk mounting bolts transfer force away from the bore, eliminating bore distortion
- Manufactured and tested to the highest industry standards
Divider sections are available in 3T through 30T, and the displacement varies from .003in3 to .030in3
(.049cm3 – .492cm3).