Our gauge assembly provides multiple vital functions in a divider block system. It is the inlet for each lubrication zone and provides filtration, high pressure relief, visual pressure monitoring, and a purge point for maintenance and testing. The gauge assembly is available with a rupture relief valve that uses rupture disks, or a high pressure relief valve that resets itself once the pressure drops below its set pressure.
Features & Benefits
- 10, 25, 40, 90 and 150 micron filter elements available
- Available with a rupture disk relief assembly or a high-pressure relief valve to any set pressure required
- Sintered bronze element protects divider block’s extremely tight tolerance pistons
- Filter element allows easy replacement without disturbing tubing
- Vertical installation of element parts protect gaskets upon installation
- Purge point with a terminal check valve used for high-volume purging of the divider block and lubrication lines