SLS lubricator boxes feature cold-rolled, laser-cut steel construction with powder-coated interiors and exteriors for improved corrosion resistance and superior reliability.
Features & Benefits
- 11ga cold-rolled, laser-cut steel construction with welded mounting feet
- Ball bearings throughout – no bronze sleeve bushings on shafts or gears
- Hardened CNC-machined cams and gears
- Powder-coated exterior and interior for improved corrosion resistance
- QPQ-nitrided exterior steel surfaces and overhung lip design for improved resistance to the elements
- Modular construction with CNC-machined baseplate and supporting structures
- 1/2” rise cams for longer adjustable pump range at any given rpm
Maximum working pressure
Maximum input speed
1,800 rpm (90:1 ratio models)
Maximum cam shaft speed
If your compressors and equipment have more specialized needs, click here to learn more about our custom lubricator boxes.
We have custom and off-the-shelf lubricator boxes to meet your every need.
Size – from 2 – 32 Pint Capacity
For all makes and models of compressor:
- Ingersoll Rand
- Dresser Rand
- And many more
We manufacture lubricator boxes for applications including plunger pumps, food processing equipment, refrigeration, water treatment, and saw mills.
If you have an application that requires a lubricator box, chances are Sloan Lubrication Systems has what you need. Contact our sales team to find out more.